A weekly summaryNovember 3, 2007 at 9:26 pm | Posted in All Finished Crafts, Misc. | Leave a comment
Tags: eyeslash, knit, scarf, tagged
We’ve got one week of holidays. It’s one of the reasons I was absent from blogging for so long. Before the end of the holidays, I managed to finish a project I started in September. The knitting had been done on the trains during the first two weeks of this semester, that is, 1 month ago. The project was put aside afterwards as I couldn’t find the right yarn for the paws from my stash. I didn’t wanna get a whole new skein of pink yarns just for a few small pieces.
The cold weather recently make me feel itchy to knit. Meanwhile, I also felt obliged to finish the unfinished one before starting a new one. After going through my limited stash again, I decided to compromise a little bit. My original plan was to make two paws and attach them to both ends. The orange leftover yarns are only enough for the pads on one paw, so I made one paw only. Instead of fixing it to the scarf, I made it removable. The paw basically functions as a scarf buckle. If the paw is taken off, the scarf is just as common as any other scarves.🙂 Anyway, I can start a new knitting project now.
I was tagged by Helene. It’s my first time since I started blogging in English. I’m glad to follow.🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
And, the 7 facts about myself:
1. As mentioned above, I don’t like doing too many craft projects in parallel. My maximal limit is 3 UFO if one of them is going to take me a long time to finish, say a sweater, which I never did so far. Usually, I only have one project or none in progress. For the same reason, I am not able to work on two projects of the same type at the same time, unless the two projects can be combined, e.g. a couple of dolls (a boy and a girl).
2. I don’t like any prime numbers that are larger than 5 and their multiples: 7, 11, 13, 14, 17, 19, 21….
3. I like purple…..
4. And, I hate green.
5. Although I’ve made quite a few stuffed cats (far more than all the other softies I made), I never had a real one. I never had any pets. Actually, I never wanted any……
6. My favorite video game is Wario’s woods.
7. Speaking of Wario, I seems to have a thing for evil cartoon characters, e.g. Wario and Sylvester.
I tag the following people:
Bec from Bunte Blattsalate
Ashley from The Crocheted Bookmark
Anais from one girl two dogs