Tags: chinese, chinese character, Crafts, gift, handmade, metal
I always want to make something for Mr. Y’s birthday, but I didn’t manage to do so in last two years. I just postponed my plan to the next event, e.g. Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Valentine’s day….our anniversary….and his next birthday, then the loop goes over again. In other words, I didn’t make him any gifts in quite a long time. When I went through my sketchbook yesterday, I “discovered” my plan for his last birthday and decided to carry it out. Still, it is late either for his birthday or for the new year.
- RT @ccb: @BarackObama My PhD student has been denied entry to the US for 1.5 years: cs.jhu.edu/~ccb/publicati… CC: #naacl2013 @SenatorCardin @S… 1 week ago
- Get it free: The Mac Freebie Bundle stacksocial.com/sales/the-mac-… via @StackSocial 5 months ago
- pinterest.com/pin/1297600329… Amelie and Atticus: Lovely Ponyo Skirt for little girl 1 year ago
- lovely paper elephant in Teatime Valentines ohhappyday.com/2012/02/teatim… via @jordanferney 1 year ago
- extremely lovely fimo creations pinterest.com/pin/1297600329… 1 year ago
Tagsblue book bookmark China chinese clover cotton Crafts crochet doll drawing fd's flickr toy flickr flickr favorites flower france french gift handmade hat IKEA knit knitting links magazine modular modular origami mosaic natalie origami paper pattern recycled red sewing sketch softie stuffed tatting thread toy tutorial weaving white yarn
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.