I was in an abnormal mood and was trying an unusual project.
I was going to do some simple motif cross-stitch with the muslin scrap. It ad been only a few min before I gave up. The muslin was weaved too dense for me to count the threads. I can’t even finish half of the ladybug.
After going over my limited collection of cross-stitch patterns, I decided to choose another pattern and make it another way. The pattern is from a French website and I just couldn’t find it. Let me know if you have the URL.
Making this is not so difficult. There are almost all satin stitches except a few back stitches (Moo) and 3 french knots. How simple! However, it is proved again that I am that kind of craftser who can embroider easily. I almost lose my patience while stitching this simple pattern.
Happily I finished it before the sunset. Otherwise I would probably destroy it tonight….The idea actually came into my mind several times. This small piece of embroidered scrap is made into a mini bookmark (8cm long), which can fit any size of books/notebook.